Working for Propeller Airports Paine Field as a Concierge means being part of a community of employees striving to provide 'best in class' assistance and hospitality to our clients.
Our Concierge is the face of our Airport, bringing people together and connecting with them by demonstrating a genuine concern for their well-being. By exemplifying professionalism and superior customer service skills, the Concierge provides each person who walks into our airport/terminal with a remarkable and unexpected level of service, unrivaled in the airport world. The Concierge plays a vital role in helping the company establish customer loyalty, leading to ongoing engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
As a Concierge, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to our clients, which will allow us to deliver a personalized experience that is exceptional. Each day will be unique, requiring an ability to prioritize, multitask, think creatively, take initiative, and employ a diverse set of skills. As a Concierge you will be expected to bring positive energy to each conversation, help to resolve client issues quickly and effectively, and make everyone feel welcome and appreciated.
Who You Are
• A Strong Communicator. Your writing and speaking skills are clear and effective, helping you connect well with others.
• A Team Player. You are united with teammates in delivering the best experience to current and prospective residents.
• Organized. You are flexible and able to juggle personal interactions with teammates and residents smoothly.
• Caring. You put yourself in other’s shoes and strive for positive outcomes.
• Motivated. You invest extra energy to reach your goals and create synergistic relationships with team members and residents.
• Solution-Oriented. You follow through on commitments, letting the clients know that they matter.
What You'll Do
• Key responsibility is to ensure total client satisfaction
• Greet and assist client’s curbside, at airport gates, or arrival halls and escort them to their desired next points within the airport.
• Knowledgeable about all airport amenities such as restaurants, services, retail locations and airline ticket counter and gate information.
• Develop and maintain professional rapport with regulating agencies and airlines within the airport
• Exhibit upmost confidentiality with clients and client information
• Maintain strict adherence to escorting protocol within the airport
• Multi-lingual (preferred but not required)
• Passionate approach to customer service, positive attitude, strong work ethic, exceptional organizational skills
• Passion for serving customers
• Demonstrates the ability to have proactive problem-solving techniques
• Demonstrates ability to collaborate with other employees to overcome abnormal situations
• High level of cultural awareness
• Direct experience in higher end or VIP services in the hospitality industry in order to recognize the high value customer
• Excellent internal and external customer service skills to handle all client’s needs, concerns, and accommodations
• Ability to work in a hectic, stressful environment while delivering a very calm, positive, efficient and comforting service
• Adapt to an ever-changing environment and be resilient
• High school diploma or equivalent demonstrated proficiency in working with computers including word processing, calendar management, software/database, and social media
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills
• Available to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
• One-year customer service and/or administrative experience in a professional environment
• College degree or coursework in customer service/hospitality